Friday, April 3, 2009

Cool Jewels



Jane Kenoyer was our fabulous intern last summer, and she is also a painter. She has just made some beautiful pendants featuring on of her mermaid paintings "Woken".
Here is how to get one!!

New Woken Pendants Available! I am now offering sterling silver pendents of the painting Woken. Visit www.thejane.com to learn more. These pendents are solid silver and contain a print of my painting which is protected under a layer of solid enamel. These are waterproof and come with a soldered silver jump ring. These pendents would make great necklaces, if added to a chain, or terrific charms if added to a charm bracelet. They measure approximately 1" tall and 3/4" wide. Price is $45 each and that includes free shipping and handling. I will be making more jewelry of other selected paintings in the near future. Please email me back and let me know if you would like one, include your physical address, specify payment preferences, and I will get one of these shipped out to you asap. I do prefer paypal but I also take check or money orders. My paypal email is jane@thejane.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home