Saturday, May 9, 2009

Limited Gallery Hours in May

Please note if you are heading to the gallery we will be open limited hours in May. I am heading out to Africa for two weeks to visit the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, which I posted about below.
The gallery will be closed May 25th- June 5th. However, the gallery WILL be open regular hours on Saturday May 30th and Saturday June 6th so you can still see the "Lush Life" exhibition.
I will be unreachable (no internet in the bush!) while I am gone, but will answer all emails and inquiries promptly upon my return after June 6th. Also- when I get back I will be posting the image from the new Camille Rose Garcia print release so stay tuned!
Our new gorgeous show featuring Travis Lampe and Chris Crites opens on June 12th.
-Kirsten


Chris Crites "About:Face" exhibition opens June 12th


Travis Lampe "Best Loved Tales of Misery and Woe" exhibition opens June 12th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home